[aprssig] APRS Message Callsign SPEC- Ambiguity

spam8mybrain spam8mybrain at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 26 14:35:51 EDT 2016

One interesting point here is that RF stations wouldn't have to ack messages from this mixed-case service; the mixed-case service will have to ack messages from the RF ground station. So that's not an issue.
The issue here is whether any given ground client can send to a mixed-case addressee.
Andrew, KA2DDO author of YAAC