[aprssig] APRS Message Callsign SPEC- Ambiguity

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Mon Apr 25 21:56:17 EDT 2016

Yaesu APRS radios will not ack a message if it comes from an -SSID that
is not -0 (suppressed) through -15 even though the APRS protocol for
messages is always in the payload portion for 3rd party packets gated
from the APRS-IS to RF with the ack coming back.

APRSISCE/32 upcases APRS message targets.  At least I think it does but
I didn't check the source code just now.