[aprssig] Interesting Findings - 300 Baud AX.25 on VHF-FM APRS

Bill wa7nwp at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 01:12:21 EDT 2016

Use a RPI with DireWolf software and a 5$ USB sound fob.  No waterfall but otherwise equivalent.   I've heard uz7ho runs on Linux under WINE but that would probably require an Intel CPU.

With these options available now, it's interesting to consider just which alternate modes we should try.

Bill, WA7NWP