[aprssig] Before You Install Windows 10 (Or even if you don't want to) Read This

Greg Dolkas ko6th.greg at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 10:28:50 EDT 2015

Hi Randy,

Take a look at the "hardware" section in the Wiki link below.  The two steps are to create a symbolic link to the device file, so Wine knows where the ports are, and the registry entries which fill in entries in a Windows API that APRSIS32 uses to enumerate the Com ports for the configuration screen.   The second step is often missed, and will prevent APRSIS32 from showing the ports.

Good luck,

Greg KO6TH