[aprssig] aprsc 2.0.16/2.0.17 bug with m/ filter

Javier Henderson javier at kjsl.org
Thu Sep 10 13:50:27 EDT 2015

> On Sep 10, 2015, at 11:22 AM, Heikki Hannikainen via aprssig <aprssig at tapr.org> wrote:

> From 2.0.18 it will, again, use older positions for the username/callsign if the client does not send a position and an older position is stored in the historydb.

I just upgraded FIFTH and SIXTH to 2.0.18, which is a very painless process, and the clients connected to it didn’t even notice.

* Preparing chroot for APRS-IS server: aprsc chroot                                         [ OK ]
* Performing APRS-IS server live upgrade: aprsc
*   Checking configuration 'aprsc’
*   Upgrading aprsc 'aprsc'                                                                 [ OK ]
Black magic invoked - live upgrade triggered.
Remember to check /opt/aprsc/logs/aprsc.log for any errors!

There were no errors.

aprsc is great, I can change the configuration on the fly, without restarting it, and without disconnecting the clients.

73,
-jav k4jh