[aprssig] What is the process to make changes to APRS symbols document ?

Tom tom.w1tg at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 9 21:58:14 EDT 2015

Hi Javier,

Thanks for your comments!  You've got an awesome server in place.  I do appreciate that.

Sorry for not being clear...

I'm at the user end so I guess there's a disconnect as you can't see what I can, and apparently I'm not presenting it in a manner that's understood.

The server apparently was updated 9 days ago and that's when what I'm seeing manifested itself.

I've written to the software author on Google groups to point out what I'm experiencing.  I don't know if it's intended or unintended so I requested a feature with my explanation.

Prior to the update my client received (tcpip) DStar info (Stations,Users,Positions) via the connection to the server along with all the other tcpip traffic from the connection.  Since the update that DStar traffic isn't there any more.  It's nothing to do with filters etc...it's just the normal info that has been digipeated, gated and processed by APRS IS and fed back to my client because of my range filter.

Again I appreciate your contact and for hosting the Fifth!

All the best!

Tom - W1TG