[aprssig] What is the process to make changes to APRS symbols document ?

Max Harper kg4pid at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 9 21:46:45 EDT 2015

I've used the aprs-is for many, many, years and without a filter all I've every got was messages and stations that my igate had heard recently. I've never received anything that was related to Dstar. If you were getting objects related to Dstar, with no filter, then the server that you were connected to was not acting correctly. Sounds like it has been fixed.
Max