[aprssig] Findu.com not updating

Max Harper kg4pid at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 5 00:21:27 EDT 2015

Something similar happened two days ago, in case you didn't know. It was different though in that some stations around me showed current data but my igate KG4PID-14 and weather station KG4PID-15 didn't. Thinking it was my equipment I started resetting and rebooting. Had me going until I checked Aprs.fi and all the raw data was there. It straightened up early afternoon Wednesday.
Max