[aprssig] Something like openaprs.net

Gregory A. Carter gcarter at openaprs.net
Thu Sep 3 14:06:13 EDT 2015

Our servers are still working, feel free to contact me off list with what
the issue you're seeing is.

I checked after this email and see objects being created and viewable via
APRS-IS.

Greg

On Thu, Sep 3, 2015 at 11:31 AM, Robert German via aprssig <aprssig at tapr.org
> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> It looks like the openaprs servers are on autopilot and no longer working.
> My question is: does anyone knoe of a similar service that allows a
> “member” to insertobjects/icons at locations and then have them displayed
> od APRS maps. We have 2 dozen of our repeaters on the APRS maps by using
> openaprs amd since openaprs does not seem reliabe anymore I would like to
> “host” our icons somewhere else.
>

> Bob German - KB4RGC
>
> Carolina440 UHF Linked System

NV6G
OpenAPRS.Net
OpenAPRS iPhone Edition
Find RC sites and weather in your area on iPhone/iPad with WhereBRC