[aprssig] FW: Possibility to add-on Server to APRS-IS Tier-2 Pool

Bill Vodall wa7nwp at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 15:31:46 EST 2015

On Fri, Nov 20, 2015 at 8:39 AM, Jason KG4WSV via aprssig
<aprssig at tapr.org> wrote:

> On Fri, Nov 20, 2015 at 9:18 AM, Nagi Punyamurthula via aprssig

> "More servers" does not automatically mean "better".

FWIW - what we need, IM!HO, is not more Internet servers but more
radio resources and channels.  More users, programs, frequencies and
applications that are on the air.   Many options like setting up a
9600 (or better) alternate channel or low noise alternate input on a
different band like 222 or 6 or 440 MHz.   The opportunities are
endless...

Bill,
WA7NWP