[aprssig] Baofeng dual band with DTMF memories?

Ed Lizard Rosen n3gxh-1 at verizon.net
Mon Nov 2 16:00:52 EST 2015

I can only imagine the ABCD keys are the ones to the left of the speaker?

On 11/02/2015 12:52 PM, Robert Bruninga via aprssig wrote:

> Rumor has it that the Baofeng Dual Band radio NSTIG-8R has DTMF memories.
>
> http://www.amazon.com/NSTIG-8R-Amateur-Commercial-Portable-Two-Way/dp/B00QMOE5UE
>
> Can anyone confirm the length of the memory?
>
> And how one enters the “ABCD” DTMF keys?
>
> The QIKCOM-2 APRS/DTMF/Voice transponder going up in a few months will
> need radios with DTMF memories for sending calls, grids, messages and
> positions.
>
> We now have a DTMF translator on line to help people prepare their
> DTMF memory with their call and grid…
>
> http://aprs.org/qikcom-2.html
>
> Thanks
>
> Bob, WB4APR

-- --
--    "Saving peoples' lives
        so they may live long enough
        to become witty."

   Ed Lizard Rosen FF/EMTB N3GXH
    n3gxh at arrl.net
    n3gxh at winlink.org (on the road)
    Days   410 965-8498
    Eves   410 655-4956
    Cell   443 677-1427 +SMS/MMS
Where was I now? http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/find.cgi?N3GXH*
(n3gxh-9 is the Jeep, -1 is home, -2 is work, -14 is the truck)