[aprssig] APRS enthusiasts in the Twin-Cities Area ??

Nagi Punyamurthula n0agi at n0agi.com
Thu May 14 08:19:18 EDT 2015

Hello all,
I was thinking of pulling together a list of fellow APRS enthusiasts in this group who are from in and around the MPLS/St.Paul twin-cities area.  My QTH is Prior Lake, MN. I think it would be great to get us v-team together and talk APRS (and other Packet Radio related subject of interests).  I understand we might have folks in this group from the TwinsLan, group.   If you are from around this twin cities would kindly drop a note in reply w/ your contact info, I shall collate and organize a quick informal chat, to meet, greet and brainstorm APRS, ideas/passion, etc.

Thanks all - I look forward to hearing from you

73, N0AGI-Nagi
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D08E16.0F36AAD0]