[aprssig] Dayton Arena APRS I-GATE

Fredric Moses fred at moses.bz
Thu May 14 11:25:02 EDT 2015

We have setup the full service igate in the arena again this year.  W8FSM-14    Only this year we are using a WX3IN1 in the package with the UHF Voice Repeater on 442.350+ 107.2  instead of the kiss tnc and aprx software..  This is located in the north hall on an X50 on a booth that lets us have power and space like the past 4 years now..

Also we paid for an ethernet drop from the arena this year instead of using 4g as in years past..  So far 1100 packets decoded in the first two hours it’s been running..

--
Fredric Moses - W8FSM - WQOG498
fred at moses.bz