[aprssig] new beta build#62 of YAAC ("Yet Another APRS Client")
andrewemt at hotmail.com
Fri May 8 22:59:34 EDT 2015
The next build of YAAC is out. It is available for download from the usual places:
It fixes several bugs, enhances the new sound plugin, and makes more event types available for reporting with configurable sounds.
Bugs fixed include:
1. fixed inability to persist use of the radius (distance) filter.
2. fixed inability to playback logged APRS message files and review them in YAAC.
3. added station/object coming into range alert trigger.
4. support for sending APRS status messages (in addition to being able to use the comment field in a position beacon).
5. fixed bug in mapping stations using the "area" symbol type.
6. displaying I-gated messages as coming from the originating station instead of from an ambiguous alias for the entire APRS-IS network.
7. limits the length of the track stripe for a moving station/object to 20 minutes instead of the entire history (known by YAAC) of the station/object (will be made configurable in a later build).
Note that the automatic upgrade feature only upgrades YAAC itself; support for upgrading plugins will be added in a later build.
Andrew Pavlin, KA2DDO
author of YAAC
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the aprssig