[aprssig] T/CT on Kenwood

Steve Noskowicz noskosteve at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 30 19:58:49 EDT 2015

 Also, The D7 and D700 had an "AI" (Auto Information) command.  When envoked (AI 1), the radio processor wound spit out the serial port versions of whatever commands were executed on the front panel.  If you can figure out if the D72 / D710 has this feature, then you can play with the "Split Tone" commands on the front panel and see what dribbles out the serial port... I have no 72, or 710 so can't play and am getting ready for a big Mr. Wizard style science demo show anyway... --
Regards, Steve Noskowicz
Science & Technical Adviser
  http://www.challengerillinois.org/