[aprssig] Cool new sensor

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Tue Mar 24 23:07:13 EDT 2015

If it's a multi-axis magnetometer, that would probably be a better way
to measure wind speed than the accelerometer.

I've been meaning to try 3D printing a clip-on cup anemometer holder for
my phone.  The anemometers I've got have magnets to trip reed switches
and could probably be picked up pretty easily by the phone's magnetometer.

Scott
N1VG