[aprssig] Machine-readable tocall file, updates

Heikki Hannikainen hessu at hes.iki.fi
Fri Mar 13 02:29:54 EDT 2015

Hi,

I've updated the machine-readable APRS device identification index to
contain mic-e type codes, too. Plus the latest tocalls.txt additions. The
data is available in YAML, JSON and XML files for relatively easy
integration in applications. If you'd like to have your application or
service identify APRS devices, and don't fancy converting tocalls.txt +
mic-e-types.txt to code by hand, this might be just the thing for you.

https://github.com/hessu/aprs-deviceid

   - Hessu