[aprssig] ARISS igated location anomaly/discrepancy

Nagi Punyamurthula n0agi at n0agi.com
Mon Jun 29 13:25:30 EDT 2015

I am glad to see that the posting made it thru the moderation system.  I believe the delay was due to screenshot attachments I had in the posting and that made it large.  If there's a way, I wish the moderation system would remove this restriction for posts.

Hi Steve

Thanks for the note and attention.

So, the timing as noted below (screen shot) was approximately 7am CST (12pm 6/29 UTC)

[cid:image001.png at 01D0B265.A35F57C0]

This particular anomaly was noticed in the RS0ISS gating workload, so I'm not sure if that is dependent on the PSAT/PCSAT workload or separate (w/o knowing how the web server side code base looks like).

Can someone also share exactly what alias one should be using for ISS, PSAT and PCSAT digipeating.  For now, I send "via ARISS" for all three pass thrus as per the suggestion posted by Bob. Is this via path good and the way to go ?

Thanks all

Nagi