[aprssig] Correct PSAT & igating

Max Harper kg4pid at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 8 13:27:24 EDT 2015

"The raw packet shows plainly that it was gated directly and not via the
satellite" Unless your igate happens to hear your own beacon, then it looks like you just sent a beacon direct to the aprs-is. I like your idea of "NoGate ME" except when there are no other igate that heard the packet.
A separate APRS-ISS would be nice and one or two servers should be able to handle the load easily with each other as a backup.
There has to be a solution to these problems with reinventing the wheel.
Max KG4PID