[aprssig] PSAT & igating and Optimum antenna

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Sun Jun 7 22:57:19 EDT 2015

This is why APRSISCE/32 supports a "NoGate ME" option on it's RF ports.
If one of it's own beacons is heard back, it is NOT sent to the APRS-IS
if this option is in force so that the only packets that should show up
on the APRS-IS are those heard by other IGates.

If anyone sends a messages to an IGate running in this mode, it may be
gated to RF by other IGates, but for satellite gates, this really isn't
much of an issue.