[aprssig] PSAT digipeater is ON (ARISS and APRSAT aliases)

Bob Burns W9BU w9bu_lists at rlburns.net
Thu Jun 4 06:33:20 EDT 2015

Steve did not call Bob idiotic.

Steve did call Bob's decision idiotic.

There's a difference.

Steve attacked Bob's idea, but did not attack Bob.

Since Bob prefaced his message with "Sorry, this is confusing", I think it's a given that Bob recognizes a problem has been created. Whether or not Bob addresses the problem in the future remains to be seen. But, you can rest assured that if the problem occurs again, someone will point out to him the error of his ways...possibly in a caustic manner.

Bob...