[aprssig] PSAT digipeater is ON (ARISS and APRSAT aliases)

Jeff Dugas (Mobile) N5TEV at CompuServe.com
Wed Jun 3 08:30:55 EDT 2015

I would like to suggest that calling people "idiotic" in a public forum should be avoided. We can all provide constructive criticism and feedback in a civil manner. It seems like the internet sometimes fosters a coarsening of interchange at times. We are better than that. Every person participating here makes a contribution, and debate can be conducted in mutual respect without offending others.

N5TEV
Jeff