[aprssig] PSAT digipeater is ON

pfbram at comcast.net pfbram at comcast.net
Wed Jun 3 08:17:27 EDT 2015

Thanks. Looks like I got a packet early this morning:

aprs.fi:
2015-06-03 06:37:09 EDT: PSAT>APRSON,ARISS,qAR,KD0KZE:T#429,812,358,130,131,412,00000000

APRSIS packet trace log:
2015-06-03T10:37:14.031 RF[D710][1200] PSAT>APRSON,ARISS:T#429,812,358,130,131,412,00000000

I'll keep the igate online and see when it turns up next.

73, KD0KZE / Paul