[aprssig] PSAT digipeater is ON

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Tue Jun 2 21:42:40 EDT 2015

The filter governs what the APRS-IS network will send to you via the
Internet.  Every packet that is received on an RF port is gated to the
APRS-IS if you've kept the default settings in APRSISCE/32, provided of
course that you have a valid passcode for your callsign.

Only Bob can answer what PSAT inserts into a digipeated packet, but yes,
I believe it responds to ARISS as a digipeat-able alias.