[aprssig] APRS-IS Database :: Query for static dataset

Paul Bramscher pfbram at comcast.net
Tue Jul 21 19:14:31 EDT 2015

I had similar questions a few months ago, this has been a good thread.
Is it the t2 servers that do the de-deping?  If I submit a packet to
"rotate" that ends up going to "first" and my neighbor does the same,
but a second or two later, I understand that it will be deduped.

But if the guy a mile or to away ends up submitting the same packet to
"second", how is the deduping behavior there going to be aware of what
happened on "first"?  Is there a final round of de-duping on the core
APRS servers?

73, KD0KZE / Paul