[aprssig] Urgent help need in EPA (Stroudsburg, PA)

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Thu Jul 16 22:29:58 EDT 2015

We need ANY packet operators within 30 miles or so of E. Stroudsburg, PA to
test the permanent Appalachain Trail digi on Camelback Mountain.  Just use
the path of VIA HOP7-7 on the frequency of 144.34 MHz and see if you get a
digipeat.  If so, please do multiple tests with minimum power until you
find the minimum threshold of operation.

This site is critical to our Golen Packet attempt on Saturday.  We need to
know if this is working and how well.

That's about 30 miles north of Allentown and Betheleham PA.

Bob, WB4apR

On Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 8:31 PM, McCauley Kevin kb3ejm at yahoo.com