[aprssig] ARISS Gated Data Source :: Server Tier Pool

Nagi Punyamurthula n0agi at n0agi.com
Thu Jul 16 14:28:23 EDT 2015

perfect. Thanks Steve.

From: Steve Dimse [mailto:sdimse at gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2015 11:46 AM
To: Nagi Punyamurthula <n0agi at n0agi.com>; TAPR APRS Mailing List <aprssig at tapr.org>
Subject: Re: [aprssig] ARISS Gated Data Source :: Server Tier Pool

Findu.com<http://Findu.com> (ariss.net<http://ariss.net> is just an alternative name for my servers) connect to the core servers. Connecting a sat gate to the core means one less hop for the data to take, making it more likely your sat gate gets the 'credit' for gating the packet. In practice it should not make any difference in whether the data gets there or not.

Steve K4HG

Sent from my iPad