[aprssig] Sams Pt NY and Mt Equinos VT still open

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Tue Jul 14 10:31:03 EDT 2015

For Saturday's 6th annual golden packet event from Georgia to Maine we
still have 2 gaps.  One at Sam's PT NY and the other on Mt Equinox in VT.

This is a 4 hour event starting at noon.  Sam's point is a walk-up so the
ideal radio is a Kenwood TH-D72 HT (it digipeats), but Equinox is a driveup.

See http://aprs.org/at-golden-packet.html

If we are unable to close those links, then we will open the channel up to
any other mountain topers or APRS hikers anywhere on the east coast to join
the channel.

Bob, WB4APR