[aprssig] ARISS igated location anomaly/discrepancy

John Fickes kc0bmf at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 14:56:47 EDT 2015

Good afternoon

  After a few days and passes of satellite NO-84 and the ISS I have had no
reports of bad packets being gated so I'll have to assume the problem has
been resolved. But if I can ask for continued observations in the future as
UISS has come out with a new version and I will be downloading it in the
near future and I will probably try Satgate version 2.0 again. So I would
appreciate a heads up if anyone should see any problems in the future.

                                73 John   W0JW