[aprssig] Packet counter S/W...

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Thu Jan 29 15:25:43 EST 2015

They may only be in the development version, but you get to them by
right-clicking in the "APRS-IS OK" pane.  The various ports should be
listed there along with an "Active Ports" option that opens a window for
each of them. Within that window, you'll see the Rcv: and Xmt: hourly
counts as well as hourly counts for various types of packets.

To upgrade to the latest development version, please check out:

http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/doc:development-version

It has substantially more features than the 2012 version.