[aprssig] Feb 2015 QST: Major APRS Article by PA7RHM on Mapserver for UIview

Stephen H. Smith wa8lmf2 at aol.com
Thu Jan 15 13:41:59 EST 2015

I just received my Feb 2015 QST magazine.

On page 36, there is a lengthy article on "Free Maps for UIview" by PA7RHM
describing his new download tool for using Open Street Maps data with Uiview.

Congrats to Chris for getting a significant APRS article into QST!

The only squawk I have with the article is that it refers to Precision Mapping,
but fails to mention it is no longer available-- only that it isn't free....

--

Stephen H. Smith    wa8lmf (at) aol.com
Skype:        WA8LMF

Live Off-The-Air APRS Activity Maps