[aprssig] HF packet (Was Re: weak signal ISS packet)

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Thu Jan 15 11:09:04 EST 2015

Right now, APRSISCE/32 uses a single outbound path for packets,
regardless of the port.  I have some plans to support port-specific
outbound paths, but in the meantime, I suggest running multiple
instances with a single port per instance especially if said ports are
on different bands.

Also currently APRSISCE/32 doesn't track which port copied a station so
when a message is gated from -IS to RF, it goes out all transmit-enabled
ports with the (single) configured beacon path. This will also need to
change to better handle multiple ports in a single instance.