[aprssig] APRS adoption

Andrew P. andrewemt at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 17 16:42:20 EST 2015

One slight problem: not all callsigns correspond to individual amateurs. For example, my ARES/RACES group has three club callsigns: one for voice repeaters, Dstar gateways, and I-gates, and two to cover digipeaters and club-owned trackers. One callsign with the full range of SSIDs doesn't cover all our APRS gear.

Andrew Pavlin, KA2DDO
member, Chester County ARES/RACES