[aprssig] Finding Indoor/Outdoor Digital Thermometers w/Forecasting

WD8ARZ wd8arz at ix.netcom.com
Tue Feb 17 14:25:23 EST 2015

Hello Bob, It is hard to find the good indoor / outdoor Thermometers
with humidity and weather forecasting anymore because the price for the
extra features caused buyers to go for the cheaper ones .... and thus
not getting the extra features. The manufacture gave up on them some
time ago and quit making them.

You should check out the Acu-Rite 5 Day Forecast model. Here is an
example for this model at Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/Weather-Station-Forecast-Wireless-Sensor/dp/B00B54032A/ref=sr_1_4?s=furniture&ie=UTF8&qid=1424200687&sr=1-4

Bought one for my Son too before they disappear.

Like others said, you will have to dig deep into the shelf's and behind
other models to find this one anymore.

73 from Bill - WD8ARZ