[aprssig] KISS TNC - Calibration function to set deviation correctly

Mark Cheavens mcheavens at usa.net
Wed Aug 19 13:55:29 EDT 2015

In the past I have burned custom two configuration ROM's or swapped
ROM's so that I could calibrate TNC's that are used in KISS mode.

I am looking for a way to send 2200 and 1200 tones from a KISS mode
(only) TNC to set the deviation correctly.

- As an alternative I could "get by with" a long packet burst (5 seconds
or more) from the TNC that I could repeat.

- I primarily am using *nix distributions.

(Google searches have led me nowhere...)

Sincerely,
Mark
KC5EVE