[aprssig] APRN (Automatic Picture Relay Network) revival?

Eric Grumling egrumling at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 14:07:17 EDT 2015

http://www.agri-vision.nl/CMS/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=54 <http://www.agri-vision.nl/CMS/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=54> is a Raspberry Pi based SSTV capture and transmission device. With the FM transmitter software developed by Oliver Mattos and Oskar Weigl (and filtering and likely a bandpass filter it could be a stand-alone transmitter.

73
K0JEG