[aprssig] Packet Radio operations in Minnesota region

Nagi Punyamurthula n0agi at n0agi.com
Fri Aug 7 14:53:21 EDT 2015

Hello folks (again)
Here w/ a different question;

My qth is Prior Lake, MN (about 30mi s/w of minneapolis).
Does anyone know of any packet operations active on the MN Packet Network Freq (145.670MHz)?  I understand this FQ is used at times for emergency traffic, and some also use it for WinLink.  I was wondering if there's other activities happening such as linking to a TNC network, BBS, etc.  if there's such an effort, I'd love to join that group.  Also, are there other known packet frequencies here in the twin cities are that anyone's active on ?

Thanks in advance
Nagi

73, N0AGI-Nagi
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D08197.994BC970]