[aprssig] Recommended Behavior for Read-Only APRS-IS Clients?

Pete Loveall AE5PL Lists hamlists at ametx.com
Mon Apr 20 12:03:28 EDT 2015

Steve, I never said that nor implied it.  You said I was incorrect in my statements; I showed that, in fact, I was not and explained why I was not.  I also never claimed to have invented server keep-alives; I just stated why they are included in today's server software.

I bow down to your magnificence in creating APRS-IS.  Sorry to have hurt your ego.  EOT

73,

Pete Loveall AE5PL
pete at ae5pl dot net