[aprssig] Garbled echo-back caused multiple beacons

Andrew P. andrewemt at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 22 11:16:39 EDT 2014

The funny thing is, now the problem has stopped happening. So I don't know if the offending digipeaters went off the air or what. I'm trying to see if there is a way to identify receive overrun, as it currently isn't reported. But it was very strange when it was happening, as I would see one mangle within a second of the original beacon, and the second (different) mangle about 20 to 30 seconds later.