[aprssig] Igate traffic flow query

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Wed May 28 19:12:21 EDT 2014

If/when a packet gates from the APRS-IS to RF, it is the responsibility
of the operator of the station that actually did that gating.  The
originator of the packet (if direct APRS-IS) or the original receiving
IGate (in the case of an RF-originated gated packet) is off the hook for
that one.  At least, that's my understanding of how it works over here
in the USA.