[aprssig] program for linix

Ray Wells vk2tv at exemail.com.au
Tue May 27 22:36:24 EDT 2014

Lee,

That's interesting, especially the figure for aprx. My installation of
dixprs (with 3 radio ports, the server and the remote database enabled)
sits around 33-34% for the main instance of dixprs.py. There is four
other instances with cpu load =< 1% in each case. Maybe they're for each
of the radio ports and the remote database. Might be worth asking Bela
to clarify the situation.

Ray vk2tv