[aprssig] APRS Symbol Updates 2014! (corrected!)

Andrew P. andrewemt at hotmail.com
Mon May 19 20:34:59 EDT 2014

Hi, Bob.

Sorry, error on my part. It was overlaying \a (not \&) that was the problem. You suggested Da for Dutch ARES, but that overlay is already being used for D-star repeater objects (look up objects AA3A   A, AA3A  AD, etc., as examples).

This was in your document http://www.aprs.org/symbols/symbols-new.txt

And you still didn't include the fish in your new proposal. :-) More likely to track them than torpedos. Suggest Fs for fish and Ws for whales.

Andrew, KA2DDO