[aprssig] Sound cards

MJ Inabnit ke6sls at arrl.net
Thu Mar 27 21:08:31 EDT 2014

Hi Andrew:

You will have to become one with your OS sound mixer.  If it is MS, then
you have to go to recording, but the playback also has a "mic" setting.
The playback part of the mic should send the incoming audio to speakers
so you can monitor.  If you are using Linux, then download and install
the pulse audio mixer--makes it MUCH easier for digital stuff.   No one
uses Apple so I'll leave that off my list too!  :)

73 and gl

On 03/27/2014 04:25 PM, Andrew Rich wrote:
> Hello
>
> I like to be able to hear packets when they get decoded
>
> Is anyone using an audio mixer digital or stand alone that enables this ?
>
> My radio when I plug in the speaker silences the speaker
>
> And also the laptop no feed back
>
> Andrew vk4tec
>

> Sent from my iPhone

wishing you well
Jaye, ke6sls--via the acer w/thunderchicken3