[aprssig] Another Clueless Balloonist On The Rampage With A TinyTrack...

Fredric Moses fred at moses.bz
Sun Mar 16 11:48:54 EDT 2014

o no my poor digis are close to 50% duty cycle what ever will the poor poor motorola radios on them all do..?

this umich guys do this like every other weekend and have been 50/50 on there configs… somebody wana send them a nasty gram via email?  or would injecting my own objects with the same object call signs get the message through..

--
Fredric Moses - W8FSM - WQOG498
fred at moses.bz