[aprssig] 9k6 Packet SDR

qrv at kd4e.com qrv at kd4e.com
Thu Mar 13 18:44:56 EDT 2014

Where are the break-points, in terms of bands, for maxing-out
digital throughput?

1 MB/s on 1GGHZ

What about using simplex networks and/or repeaters:
900MHz, 440, 220, 2m?

What about HF-direct 10m, 20m, 40m, 80m?

David KD4E

--

David (NOT Dave) Colburn, KD4E - Nevils, Georgia USA

Safe & Secure Search Engine: duckduckgo.com