[aprssig] "Smart" vs. "dumb" trackers

Fredric Moses fred at moses.bz
Mon Jun 23 10:04:26 EDT 2014

We have replaced all our byonics based TT3’s or “dumb” trackers with the argent data OTUSB or T3 devices… plug in play upgrades no wiring changes needed… Was plug in play with our existing fleet and now we have 2 way smart trackers….  Even upgraded the GPS to the Nuvi350 for the T2/T3 devices so they could support messaging.

--
Fredric Moses - W8FSM - WQOG498
fred at moses.bz