[aprssig] weather software for WXNOW

Andy McMullin Andy at rickham.net
Wed Jun 18 13:22:16 EDT 2014

I don't know about a DLL but can recommend switching to the software "cumulus" instead of weather link. Comes from http://sandaysoft.com/products/cumulus

It's free, easy to set up, generates WXNOW.txt, can link direct to twitter, can link direct to APRS weather, creates decent web pages which it uploads to you server, can create pseudo-real-time dial images to view your weather dials remotely and does other stuff too numerous to mention. Better still, it has a comprehensive support forum and a developer that fixes problems.

See rickham-wx on twitter or www dot rickham dot net for examples.

Hope this helps
Andy, G8TQH