[aprssig] Newer DLL for WeatherLink software to generate 'wxnow.txt' file?

Mark Conner mconner1 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 22:06:43 EDT 2014

I have a Davis VantagePro2 weather station and the WeatherLink software.  I
would like to have WeatherLink generate a wxnow.txt file for use by my APRS
program.  There is a WeatherLink add-on at
http://www.bpsmicro.com/Files/WXNOW_Generator.htm that I tried, but it has
a bug in the sea-level pressure calculations that causes about a 3 millibar
error.  While it works, it has not been updated since 2006.

Is there another WeatherLink add-on DLL that generates wxnow.txt files?
 I've considered replacing WeatherLink itself with something better, but I
don't want to deal with that at the moment.

73 de Mark N9XTN