[aprssig] M0XER-4 balloon approaching Greenland?

Gerhard.F5VAG f5vag.eu at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 08:24:24 EDT 2014

Steve,

It seems the balloon sends telemetry in parallel on 70cm and on the
regional APRS frequencies.

http://www.leobodnar.com/balloons/B-47/index.html

I don't know any further details.

Concerning the mails in the Spam folder: This happens frequently if the
mails were sent from Yahoo and AOL accounts.

73 de Gerhard, F5VAG