[aprssig] TAPR Announce

Stan Horzepa stanzepa at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 19 16:55:18 EDT 2014

You subscribe to APRSSIG which is hosted by TAPR. All subscribers to all TAPR-hosted email lists are automatically subscribed to the TAPR Announce list. It is a very low volume list (in the past year, there were 19 emails sent from the list).

We assume you will not mind occasional announcements from your gracious host; if not, you can unsubscribe from APRSSIG.

73,

Stan, WA1LOU
APRSSIG admin